The WBAY RV & Camping Expo will be held January 24th – 27th, 2019 in Green Bay, WI at the Shopko Hall of the Resch Center Complex. Held over the course of FOUR days, as one of Wisconsin’s largest RV and camping expos and over 50 years in the making, this expo includes exhibits from the state’s finest campgrounds, resorts, tourism groups, educational seminars and amazing entertainment.
What You Need to Know
- Thursday: 3 pm to 8 pm
- Friday: 12 Noon to 9 pm
- Saturday: 10 am to 8 pm
- Sunday: 10 am to 4 pm
Booths to Visit
- Your friendly WACO staff will be at Booth 609. Be sure to stop by and grab a 2019 WACO Directory, learn about upcoming events, and if you’re a campground owner, become a member!
- Gilbert Brown will be at the show on Friday, thanking all those who serve on Military Day and again on Saturday, representing The Gilbert Brown Foundation, signing autographs!
- Interested in being an Exhibitor?
- Adult – $10.00
- Children Under 17 – FREE
- Seniors – $9.00 for anyone 62+
- Weekend Pass – $16.00
- Thursday – FREE for anyone that brings in 3 non-perishable food donations (3 per person required for free entry)
- Friday – Military Day – free admission with your valid Military ID
- Buy Tickets online – tickets in advance are $1 off!
- Parking – $7.00 and located at Lambeau Field (more information) and can be paid for online at Parking Panda.
Who Should Attend
With over 16,000 annual visitors, the WBAY RV & Camping Expo has a little something for every traveler. Whether you’re seeking extreme camping gear, a new RV, or a looking for that next best place to visit or stay seasonally, this show has it all!
- RV sales with various rebates, show specials and loan options – most dealers are able to prepare financing options on the spot
- Seminars will be held on the Quietwoods RV Stage – check this link for entertainment updates
- Special needs can easily be accommodated as well – the Resch Center has some really great ADA Services
Plan Your Trip
Its no secret that this show is located near a town near and dear to every Packer fan…GREEN BAY! Families, groups, couples, and individual tourists come to the city every year for entertainment, arts and culture, gaming, and year-round sports.
- Things to do while you’re in the city
- Who doesn’t love to save money? Here are some coupons for area vendors
- The expo is located near several dining options within walking distance, but if you are looking to venture out one night, here are some great spots to grab a bite!
The expo has partnered with Radisson, so be sure to check their rates first! There are also two hotels recommended by the Resch Center and they are the ALoft Green Bay by Marriott and the Lodge Kohler. As the convention center is so near Lambeau Field, there are lots of lodging options to choose from! Check out your accommodation options:
More RV Shows Visit Event Website