Check out over 150,000 square feet of blowout sales on RVs, Boats, and accessories for it all at the RV and Boat Main Event held this year from February 28th – March 1st, 2020, in Oshkosh, WI at the EAA Grounds. First things first, the buildings are HEATED and every hanger includes a great selection of food. There will be campgrounds included in the exhibitors and and great door prizes like free camping! Now that you’re warm, fed, and getting door prizes, let’s see what else the show has to offer!
What You Need to Know
- Friday: 12 Noon to 8 pm
- Saturday: 10 am to 8 pm
- Sunday: 11 am to 4 pm
- The EEA Grounds has great directions on their website, no matter which way you’re coming to town
- 3000 Poberezny Road, Oshkosh, WI 54902
Booths to Visit
- Your friendly WACO staff will be at this show, so be sure to stop by and grab a 2020 WACO Directory, learn about upcoming events, and if you’re a campground owner, become a member!
- Interested in being an Exhibitor?
- Adult – $7.00
- Seniors (62+) – $6.00
- Children 17 and under- FREE
- Parking – FREE shuttle buses will be available from the parking lot to the event, or you may choose to walk
Who Should Attend
Whether you are shopping for a new travel trailer, fifth wheel, truck camper, motor home, speed boat, fishing boat, pontoon boat, PWC, or just want to see what’s out there an available, this is the show for you! Maybe you’d rather just gather your information about RV rentals, campgrounds, golf carts, boating, docks, etc and make decisions later – that’s ok too! This event will surprise you with a wide variety of information, exhibitors, and displays to see.
- New models with great features on RVs and campers of all shapes and sizes – on the spot financing is available
- Best prices of the year on Pontoons, Speed Boats, and Fishing Boats – dealers will be representing over 65 available brands!
Plan Your Trip
Oshkosh, “Wisconsin’s Event City” has a little something for everyone, even during the unpredictable Wisconsin weather in the month of March. If you’re looking for recreational, shopping, attractions or just a great beverage, make sure to plan more than just the expo during your trip when you travel to the East side of the state.
- You can “slay your stay” by combining search options for entertainment, food and lodging
- The Taste of Oshkosh is an awesome resource that allows you to search by location, type of food, or even image of dishes that look ridiculously delicious!
- Let’s explore Wisconsin’s Event City
The Super 8 by Wyndham Oshkosh Airport and the Hilton Garden Inn Oshkosh are both just minutes from the event, but there are literally 10+ lodging options within less than 10 miles! Check rates, reviews, and any amenities that are important to you, your family, or your staff for the trip.
- Hotels near EAA Grounds
- Search hotels in Oshkosh on the Oshkosh Convention and Visitors Bureau website
More RV Shows Visit Event Website