Claiming to be “Wisconsin’s Largest RV Show,” The Milwaukee RV Show is running this year from February 27th – March 1st, 2020. With over 100 exhibitors related to the Recreational Vehicle lifestyle, including pop-up campers, truck campers, travel trailers, fifth wheels, motor homes, and park models of all sizes, they may be able to hold true to their claim! Whatever your outdoor interests entail – glamping to roughing it, and whatever fits into your budget, there will be plenty to see and choose from.
What You Need to Know
- Thursday: 1 pm to 8 pm
- Friday: 1 pm to 8 pm
- Saturday: 10 am to 8 pm
- Sunday: 10 am to 4 pm
- Wisconsin Exposition Center (Also shows as Wisconsin State Fair Park – you’re on the right website!)
- 8200 W. Greenfield, West Allis, WI 53214
Booths to Visit
- Your friendly WACO staff will be at this show! Be sure to stop by and grab a 2020 WACO Directory, learn about upcoming events, and if you’re a campground owner, become a member!
- WACO Member Campgrounds attending this show, so stop by and find your next summer getaway or permanent site
- Adult – $9.00
- Children 12 & Under – FREE
- Seniors 65+ – $8.00
- Thursday – 1/2 Price Admission for all ages!
- Friday – Buy 1 Full Price Admission, Get 1 Half Price!
- Sunday – Military Discount Day – 1/2 Price Admission
- Parking – $6.00
Who Should Attend
The Milwaukee RV Show does take advantage of the State Fair Exhibition building located at the Wisconsin State Fair Grounds. An attraction unto itself, the exhibit hall boasts over 200,000 square feet of space to display the new 2019 model year vehicles.
“Larger displays, more dealers, new and larger facilities make the Milwaukee RV Show Wisconsin’s largest.”
- Shoppers: Dealers from all over Wisconsin will have makes and models of all shapes and needs on display, while offering winter pricing incentives – the perfect time to shop and compare
- Vacation Planners: Campground, Resort exhibitors, and destination getaways all in one place! Most of the campgrounds attending are listed above.
- Browsers and Information Seekers: Check out lifestyle accessories including the latest and greatest in RV parts and gadgets
- To become a vendor/exhibitor Contact: Milwaukee RV & Camping Trailer Dealers Inc. at 414-379-0702 or via email at email@example.com
Plan Your Trip
Milwaukee is made up of several different neighborhoods, each with their own individual culture and style, offering several kinds of cuisine and activities. While you’re in town, be sure to see all Milwaukee has to offer – here are a couple of highlights!
The show is near quite a few hotels so be sure to check reviews and ratings before making a reservation – a little further drive may be worth the additional comfort in some cases.
- Hotels near the Wisconsin Exposition Center
- You can also search for hotels on the Milwaukee’s Visitors Guide website
More RV Shows Visit Event Website