The Greater Chicago RV Show is held annually in January, and this year, the fun runs from January 18th – 20th, 2019. Join us at the Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center in Schaumburg, IL for this rain or shine show. View the latest makes and models of recreational vehicles of all shapes and sizes – something for everyone! All kinds of industry vendors, along with campgrounds, tow vehicles, and everything you may need for your next RV vacation will also be on display.
What You Need to Know
- Friday: 10 am to 8 pm
- Saturday: 9 am to 7 pm
- Sunday: 10 am to 4 pm
Booths to Visit
- Your friendly WACO staff will be onsite at BOOTH 219! Stop by and grab a 2019 WACO Directory, learn about upcoming events, and if you’re a campground owner, become a member!
- WACO Member Campgrounds attending this show include:
|Sleepy Dragon Campground||214|
|Yogi Bear Jellystone Park Wisconsin Dells||211|
- Adult – $12.00
- Adult Good Sam Member – $10.00*
- Kids 12 & Under – Free
- You can also purchase tickets online!
- FREE PARKING
- CASH ONLY at the Box Office – no cards or checks will be accepted for entry the day of the show
*Each ticket is valid for one day only. No exchanges or refunds. Same day re-entry allowed with hand stamps.
Who Should Attend
Whether you’re an RV enthusiast looking to trade up, a campground owner looking for a new seasonal/permanent unit, or a family new to camping, this show has something for everyone.
- RVs of all sizes and shapes for sale – something for families, businesses, and all other users of recreational vehicles
- Various rebates, show specials and loan options will be available with approval on site
- 30+ Vendors/Exhibitors
- Seminars on all three days include topics like tire and weight safety, how to properly match your truck to your RV, and how to answer the question, “What do I really need to pack?”
- Looking to be an Exhibitor?
Plan Your Trip
Chicago. The Windy City. Chi-Town. The City by the Lake. The nicknames go on and on, but in the end, Schaumburg is only about 40 minutes from Chicago and there is PLENTY to do!
- Otherwise known as (yea, I know, ANOTHER nickname!) Chicago Northwest, Schaumburg is full of good times – while you’re in town, make some memories and have some fun
- The Schaumburg Trolley and Woodfield Mall look like a good time to me, but don’t take my word for it – there’s lots of reasons to visit Schaumburg
- You want a world famous chili dog? You got it! You want authentic Italian cuisine? You got that too. Dine until your heart is content and your belly is full.
You know what’s awesome? When an RV show is located at a Convention Center in a hotel, so you can stay right at the Renaissance Schaumburg Hotel, and literally walk across to the show floor every day. If you want to give yourself a little distance or make it more of an adventure staying offsite, you could check out:
- Hotels near the Schaumburg Convention Center
- You can also search for hotels on the Illinois Office of Tourism website
More RV Shows Visit Event Website