The Minneapolis/St. Paul RV Vacation & Camping Show is celebrating its 50th year February 7th – 10th, 2019. This show includes some really exceptional seminars presented by Chris Dougherty, along with nearly 100 exhibitors displaying everything from spices to campgrounds to RV dealers!
What You Need to Know
- Thursday: 10 am to 8 pm
- Friday: 10 am to 8 pm
- Saturday: 9 am to 9 pm
- Sunday: 10 am to 5 pm
Visit the WACO Booth
- Your friendly WACO staff will be at BOOTH 1124!
- Be sure to stop by and grab a 2019 WACO Directory, learn about upcoming events, and if you’re a campground owner, become a member!
- Adult – $12.00
- Adult Good Sam Member – $10.00*
- Kids 6 – 12 – $5.00
- Kids 5 & Under – Free
- Each ticket is valid for one day only. No exchanges or refunds. Same day re-entry allowed with hand stamps.
- You can also purchase tickets online!
- Parking can also be purchased ahead of time and online
* Maximum 2 tickets- Active Membership Card required. Offer not valid or combinable with any other discounts
Who Should Attend
If you are looking for the latest models of RVs from top manufacturers all over the US, this show is for you! Several of the manufacturers include special factory rebates, financing options and loan approvals while you wait!
If you’re looking for any of the following, make this show a stop on your next RV shopping or vacation planning trip!
- RV sales with various rebates, show specials and loan options – whether your budget is $4,500 or $600,000, this show has something for you
- Campground, resort, and golf car exhibitors
- Tow vehicles, including accessories and parts
- Seminars for how to purchase the right recreational vehicle for your needs, basic maintenance, and tech tips!
- Want be an Exhibitor?
Plan Your Trip
They say “in Minneapolis the fun never hibernates.” Who says that you may ask? Well I read it on the internet, so it must be true!
The Twin Cities is full of lodging options, just be cautious to look online at the mileage and TIME distance between spots, as miles can be deceiving if you’re traveling through traffic during busy times of the day!
- The Meet Minneapolis visitor site has a great way to sort and choose lodging!
- You can also check out hotels near the Minneapolis Convention Center
- If you’re an Exhibitor at the show, lodging is available here.
More RV Shows Visit Event Website