The Madison Camper and RV Show and Sale is held annually the first weekend in February, with this year’s dates being January 31st – February 2nd, 2020. Over 122,000 sq feet of campers and RVs are on display at the Alliant Energy Center in Madison, WI for your viewing or purchasing pleasure. Attendees are able to check out booths by dealer or by type of RV and if you’re just looking for customization, a new golf cart, or where to camp during your next vacation, this show has you covered!
What You Need to Know
- Friday: 10 am to 9 pm
- Saturday: 10 am to 8 pm
- Sunday: 10 am to 4 pm
- Adult – $10.00
- Youth – FREE (when accompanied by an adult)
- Senior Day – $5.00 on Friday for anyone 62+
- Parking – $7.00
- Sign up for special coupons
Who Should Attend
Over 1 mile of RVs and camping equipment will be on display from Madison and Dane County merchants. If you’re in the market for a new RV, accessories for your current RV, or where to camp this upcoming season, this is a GREAT opportunity to check out what’s available to you and your family.
- RV sales with various rebates, show specials and loan options
- Campground exhibitors – see almost 30 campground booths – listed above!
- 10 Categories of RVs will be on display and available for purchase, including: Class A, B, C Motorhomes, Expandable Trailers, Fifth Wheels, Park Models, Tent Trailers, Toy Haulers, Travel Trailers, and Truck Campers!
Plan Your Trip
The show is located in an area with ample lodging options! The Alliant Energy Center highlights three hotels as being closest, but offers over 50 options within 50 miles. Lots of places to call “home” as you can see! Check reviews, but typically if the show lists the hotel as a partner, they are a good bet for service and location.
- The Madison Camper and RV Show and Sale partners with these lodging providers
- You can also search for hotels on the Greater Madison Convention and Visitors Bureau website
More RV Shows Visit Event Website