Still looking for Labor Day Weekend camping? Look no further! Check out our list of WACO campgrounds who still have sites/rentals open for the holiday weekend!
Please note that this list will be updated as we get more submissions from our members. However, we may not have the most up-to-the-minute availability as campgrounds start to fill up. Please contact them directly for the most current information and to make reservations.
- Anchor Woods Campground – Spooner, WI: RV sites with full hook up. All have 50/30/20 amp service. Tent sites with water and electric. Restrooms and shower. Book online at anchorcampgrounds.com then click on the Anchor Woods icon.
- Baderland Campground – Stoughton, WI: One 50-amp site and one trailer sleeps 8.
- Boulder Creek – Bagley, WI: We have a few cabin rentals and water/electric sites available for a 3 night minimum!
- Champions Riverside Resort – Galesville, WI: Bunkhouse (sleeps 25) and (4) sleeping cabins.
- Deerhaven Campground – Waupaca, WI: We have 2 open electric only sites – perfect for tents and pop-ups. We have 2 FHU that are approx. 40 x 100
- Fireside Campground – Lone Rock, WI: 2 back in full hook up and 3 water and electric sites
- Fox Hill Campground – Baraboo, WI: Only basic cabins left, sleep up to 6 people each.
- O’Neil Creek Campground – Chippewa Falls, WI: 12 W/E sites and 7 rentals.
- Pine Grove Campground – Shawano, WI: Only Cabin rentals available for Labor Day Weekend. Cabins C82B, C1, C10, C105, C16, C176, C213, and C119.
- Pine Harbor Campground – Chippewa Falls, WI: (1) Basic Cabin, (6) back-in water/electric, (4) pull-through water/electric, (2) back-in water/electric sewer, (2) no hookup tent sites, (7) electric only tent sites
- Royal Oaks Legendary Lodging – Waupaca, WI: 3 full hookup sites, 2 electric sites.
- Sliver Cliff Camp – Silver Cliff, WI: Cabins available
- Sleepy Dragon Campground – Rio, WI: Full hook up, water & electric, tent sites and 4 rental trailers
- Sleepy Hollow Farm Campground – Oshkosh, WI: We have full hook up sites (E,W,S) as well as Std. sites (E, W). Also some cabins are available. Check out our website for specifics.
- Wanna Bee Campground – Wisconsin Dells, WI: (2) Cabins with Bathrooms, (4) 2-Room Cabins, (3) 1-Room Cabins, 10 FHU 30 amp sites, 4 W/E sites
- Whiskey Creek Family RV Park – Sparta, WI: Whiskey Creek Family RV Park has sites open for our Tropical Luau weekend September 3-6th, 2021 – 9 sites available for tents or pop ups. No water or electric. Includes picnic table and fire ring. Evergreen trees backing site. Near Bathhouse. All inclusive wristbands included. Fee is $35 per site, 1 tent or pop up and 1 family up to 6 people allowed per site. 3 night minimum. Call to book (608) 269-4796