WACO Member Advertising Opportunities
Wisconsin Campgrounds Directory
315,000 of our campground directories are distributed each year. That is a whole lot of people who will see your message in the ad you place!
- Directory Ad (Full page, 3/4 page, 2/3 page, 1/2 page, 1/3 page, 1/4 page, 1/8 page)
- Coupon on Map Page
- Cabin Rental Listing
- ATV Listing
- Additional Listing
- Canoe/Kayak/Fishing Listing
For more information, click here for the advertising opportunities .
|When WACO does camping, RV, and outdoor shows in the following cities, they will distribute your brochures if you are an advertiser. To sign up, please click here for the 2018 Literature Distribution Program form – COMING SOON!.||Milwaukee RV SuperShow||Jan 5 – Jan 7|
|Greater Chicago SuperShow||Jan 12 – Jan 14|
|WBAY Green Bay Show 2017||Jan 25 – Jan 28|
|Madison RV Show||Feb 2 – Feb 4|
|La Crosse RV Show||Feb 8 – Feb 11|
|Minneapolis RV Show||Feb 9 – Feb 11|
|Milwaukee RV Show||March 1 – March 4|
Piggy Back Program
Your campground brochure is sent out with WACO directories. To join this program, please fill out the “Piggy Back Program” portion of the advertising form listed above.
30,000 Printing Program
Join this program to have 30,000 of your flyers printed for only $500! By working as a group, WACO gets an amazing deal for printing. The pricing is for a 8.5″ x 11″ double-sided, colored, gloss flyer. To sign up, please fill out the “Printing Program” portion of the advertising form listed above.
Wisconsin Association of Campground Owners Website
There are a variety of choices for advertising on WACO’s website. With 20,000+ visitors a month, an ad here puts your name and info directly in front of people who are actively looking for a campground to visit.
- Website Listing: Free with your WACO Membership (includes up to four photos and description of campground, sites, and amenities)
- Rotating Banner Ads: Located on top and bottom of page.
- Rotating Side Ads: Located on the right hand side of the page.
- Advertise Your Events: Located in the “Events“tab.
- Coupon Ad: Located in the “Coupons” tab.
- Amenity Package Listing: Includes a highlight of what is happening for themed weekends/weekdays, feature on Facebook, blog posting on the website, videos posted and one mention on all our social media.
- Facebook Ad: Mention on our Facebook page.
Wisconsin Camping Rentals
NEW in 2016! WACO has introduced a brand new rental websites for the WACO campgrounds that offer cabins and rentals. Flip through the new site by visiting www.wisconsincampingrentals.com! Want to have your cabins and rentals featured? Advertising options are listed below as well as in the Advertising Opportunities found above.
- Includes enhanced listing on the NEW Wisconsin Camping Rental website, website top/bottom banner ad, a four-sided brochure specifically for the Wisconsin Camping Rental Units, and distribution of 30,000 of the Camping Rental brochures (RV shows, piggy back program, special promos, etc.). Enhanced website listing includes up to four photos, as well as a breakdown of rental units (individual slideshow per each unit). Each slideshow can contain up to 4 photos. Please pre-label the photos by the name of the rental units.
Pricing and Details
To look at pricing of the WACO advertising opportunities, click here for the Advertising form to download a PDF version. If you are having trouble opening the file, please fill out the form below and we will email you a copy of our advertising sheet. You can see what is available, how much it will cost, and what benefits you will receive.